Tuesday, September 25, 2007

General Update

Yeah, not much time for writing these days. I'm spending as much time as I can unpacking and reorganizing the house. I'm also spending as much time as I can avoiding unpacking and reorganizing the house! This "chronadox"  leaves me with no time (apparently) to get anything finished.

Well, that's not entirely true. I did spend most of Saturday building The Grill. Sunday of course then had to be Test The Grill Day. I didn't really have a choice as you can see! Despite my procrastination efforts (and it is an effort) the house is coming along slowly. I'll post pictures one day.

The cats are still at odds though perhaps to a lesser degree. With the cooler weather we've torn open the shutters and thrown up the sashes and the cats (all of which were outside cats at one point) can't get anough of sitting on a window sill and starting at ... whatever it is that cats stare at when they look at nothing. One day they'll get to go and explore the great outdoors but we're not quite to that point yet. They haven't even explored the entire INSIDE of the house!

The biggest news of the week is Heather's new job. I wont spoil her fun of telling everyone so you'll have to call her and ask if you want more information ASAP.

That's about it for The News from Treasure Lake. Running? Geocaching? Football? Not enough time for everything. Not even for blogging! Until next time... gotta go!

Orignal From: General Update

No comments: