Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Happiest Blog On Earth!

Happy Vets Day!
I love animals as much as the next guy, but I'm surprised they give a whole day to their medical professionals instead of those who fought in our wars. But I digress...

Today I was alerted by my magical inbox that Mr. Eric Dalton had registered a hotel room in Anaheim for 4 adults and two kids under twelve at the Travelodge on Disneyland Drive. A room there is only $89.99 a night and includes a continental breakfast for you and ENDLESS SPAM FOR ME FROM THE HELL TORMENTED GHOST OF WALTER ELIAS DISNEY!

Thanks for using my email address dude. If you do it again I'm calling the hotel and canceling the reservation. Maybe I'll move it up a day so you still get charged. Too bad you wont know because the confirmation will be in my inbox. I'm sure you'll have fun explaining it to the children and the other couple. Buahahahaha!

But seriously, every week someone signs me up for something new. There's really nothing I can do about it beside grouse here. I guess I could cyberstalk the other Eric Dalton's via the interwebs and waste much more time than I would have just cleaning out my inbox. Instead, I'll try to see the humor in it and try to be funny. Maybe eventually one of them will reply and we can laugh about it. Hopefully they'll use their real email address when they reply. Buahahahahahahahaha!

Disney Vacation

EDIT: I waited to publish this until after their stay then forgot it about for another month but I'm leaving the original publishing date so I don't lose the Vets Day joke. Bua. Um, Ha.

Orignal From: The Happiest Blog On Earth!

No comments: