Thursday, July 17, 2008

Out of Body Experience!

Did you know that Geocaching is the only cache site the doesn't have an actual Latin prefix?

It's true, it's clue!

The other day I was driving home from work and the car hit 100,000 miles just as I was passing Holmdel Park. I took the opportunity to explore Historic Longstreet Farm and scout out some cache locations. I found three good spots and used one almost immediately.

My most recent Geocaching hide is an addition to Team EKitt10's excellent "Psychic Friends Network" series. I'm using the "Out of Body Experience" angle and forcing cachers to think outside the box (or outside the physical realm) to find the coordinates. I spent some time this evening making the puzzle more fun and adding easter eggs to the cache page. If you're reading this and you came from the cache page then you obviously found one of the easter eggs! :-)

Good luck, happy hunting and enjoy your OOBE!

Orignal From: Out of Body Experience!

No comments: